Escape Brooklyn for a dreamy Hudson Valley Wedding
Congratulations on your big Wedding Day! Cubs Taxi makes it easy for couples to enjoy worry free Brooklyn to Hudson Valley wedding transportation services to/from Park Slope, Brooklyn, Queens, or New York City to Upstate New York.
Hudson Valley weddings are all the rage. Could the Hudson Valley be the new Brooklyn? Some say yes. Does your dream wedding include stunning scenery and views? Brides looking to escape Brooklyn come to explore the wide-open spaces of the Hudson Valley. Make an unforgettable entrance to and from your Hudson Valley wedding with an amazing backdrop for your big day! Cubs Taxi and Airport Transportation is the perfect choice for travel in comfort.
Demand for unconventional wedding sites are very hot and highly desirable
Rustic barns and farms, beautiful gardens and wineries, historic venues and shabby chic hotels. Can you say “unique wedding venues”? Non-traditional locations are available for elegant wedding ceremony and reception venue. In addition to wedding photo locations, and/or rehearsal dinner locations in the Hudson River Valley.
Make the ride to your Hudson Valley wedding destination in style. Furthermore, it’s worth calling Cub’s Taxi and Transportation. Cub’s offers the stress-free ride you and your wedding party deserve. We’re your Hudson Valley wedding Transportation.
Favorite wedding venues in the Hudson Valley area
Enhanced by a spectacular space help to make your day even more memorable. Furthermore, wedding venues in the Hudson Valley are as varied as the people who request them. Hello romantic! In other words, imagine a ceremony overlooking the Hudson River, a picturesque view of the Catskill Mountains. On the other hand, a ranch deep in the heart of the Hudson Valley to set the stage for a memorable celebration.
Hudson Valley destination wedding locations
More importantly, here are some of the Hudson Valley locations we’ve provided transportation for:
- Basilica in Hudson in Hudson, NY, a reclaimed, 19th century factory riverfront along the Hudson River. In 2012, The Guardian named Basilica Hudson one of the ten best industrial-chic spaces worldwide.
- Blooming Hill Farm in Blooming Grove, NY is a rustic farm over looking a creek a vast meadow one hour north of NYC.
- In addition, The Catskill Mountain House in Roxbury, NY, is only three hours from NYC yet a world away in the Catskill Mountains. Overlooking the Hudson River Valley, they offer complete wedding weekends tailored for you. So make a fun weekend out of it.
- Hudson Valley Weddings at The Hill in Hudson, NY. A rustic wedding at The Hill in Hudson. It’s a beautiful private 300 acre estate, with authentic barns, plush meadows and pastures, and stunning grounds.
- Mount Gulian in Beacon, NY, an 18th century reconstructed Dutch manor house. Complete with a barn and flower garden directly on the Hudson River.
- Likewise, Glenmere Mansion in Chester, NY just one hour from New York City. Talk about a dramatic entrance. This magnificent estate set on 150 acres offers sweeping views, rolling lawns, formal gardens and a luxury hotel/mansion.
- Similarly, a Private Estate in Germantown, NY, a riverside 19th century Livingston estate. On the National Register of Historic Landmarks. Includes the mansion, The Barn complex, and The Carriage House. Whose guests wouldn’t love that?
- Arrow Park Lake & Lodge in Monroe NY, offers overnight guest accommodations. A beautiful old mansion inspired by the rustic beauty and charm of Europe, features a huge lake for rest and relaxation.
- Gather Greene, located just outside of Coxsackie on 100 acres in Greene County. With all of the beauty of nature that you can imagine. Quite a sought after spot to say I Do.
Contact us to get started
In conclusion, Cubs Taxi and Airport Transportation offers the most trusted and valued wedding transportation services throughout the Hudson Valley.